International Sales and Marketing Assistant
About the job
Excellent opportunity to start up your career within marketing/sales at an international and innovative prosthetic manufacturer dedicated to improving the lives of those living with limb-loss.
The Marketing and Sales Assistant, reporting to the CMO, will support marketing and sales tasks internationally. This means for example support and collaboration with partner distributors, produce content for digital and social channels, event/exhibition organization and manning as well as general administration.
Essential Responsibilities and Expectations of the Job:
- Daily support to distributors and sales regarding for example administration, campaigns, and localization of marketing material.
- Event & Exhibition organization and management, manning, and customer interactions.
- Utilize and manage our CRM including its marketing modules.
- Handle, administrate and follow-up leads.
- Support digital workshops and live road shows.
- Co-travel with founder and brand ambassadors including presenting products at customer meetings.
- Marketing and sales administration.
- Work with content production such as films, and other communication.
- Editing and updating digital and social channels.
- Film editing.
- Work closely with CMO on editorial plans and marketing campaigns.
- Work internationally and travel as the job is global.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Include
- This position requires a highly motivated individual that is commercially driven.
- University degree in business or marketing.
- English fluent, and additional language(s).
- Excellent communications and presentation skills, orally and written.
- Self-motivated as being an entrepreneurial start-up company culture.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Eager to collaborate, contribute and operate in a team setting.
- Digital savvy.
- Ability to travel, including overnight, weekend and international as needed.
About the company – Lindhe Xtend
Lindhe Xtend is a young, innovative Swedish MedTech company in the field of prosthetics. All our products are developed from the user’s point of view with a high focus on quality, function and user-innovation. Christoffer Lindhe, our founder, is a triple-amputee. Based on his needs, the company was founded in 2013 and since then we have developed two innovative products:
Xtend ®Foot:Targeted to the outdoor user with a remarkable adaptability to uneven grounds. Simulating the function of a human foot.
Xtend ®Connect: A new type of adapter that allows the user to disconnect/connect their prothesis in order to make day-to-day life easier, safer and more manageable.
The company is rapidly expanding globally. The HQ is based in Halmstad, Sweden with a subsidiary in Florida, USA.
Do you want to be part of our journey and play an important role in the development of the company? If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Carin Mossberger 0701-460390 or Andreas Nilsson 0701-460 391, Nilsson & Mossberger AB. Welcome with your application!