Open for Tomorrow?
Join and let us shape the future together!
Welcome to the TAKKT AG & KAISER+KRAFT Group. We are the leading Omnichannel retail group for business equipment and packaging in the B2B sector in Europe. Our five CORE BEHAVIORS form the foundation of our activities:
- THINK CUSTOMER FIRST
- EMPOWER OTHERS
- IMPROVE EVERY DAY
- TAKE OWNERSHIP
- COMPETE FOR SUCCESS
We inspire our customers in over 22 countries and with around 2000 employees.Through different brands like KAISER+KRAFT, Ratioform, Gerdmans, Certeo, and many more, we offer tailor-made solutions and a comprehensive range of products and services.
We are hiring Inventory Controller
YOU ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT
- Owner of the inventory process.
- Responsible of introducing a future roadmap how TAKKT Group will manage inventory level at our warehouse on a Europe-wide scale.
- Controlling responsibility for all stock items within the TAKKT Europe warehouse, 3PL.
- Develop and implement future processes for inventory controlling at operational level.
- Development and implementation of a common framework for inventory control including KPIs, inventory levels / limits / inventory guidelines in cooperation with the Head of Inventory Management & Control and relevant stakeholders.
- Develop and implement corrective actions (cascades) for ”problematic” inventory items.
- Develop future inventory control reporting / dashboards down to item level.
- Support of the PLC managementSOMETHING TO GET EXCITED ABOUT.
SOMETHING TO GET EXCITED ABOUT
- Career and development: Through affiliation with TAKKT AG and Haniel Group, access to a cross-company network and individual development programmes.
- Work-life integration: Within the framework of a modern arrangement for flexible and mobile working.
- Work location: Modern company.
- Well-being and health: Own canteen, fully automatic coffee machines and water dispensers on every floor, as well as various health and sports offers.
- Sustainability and social commitment: Sustainability is part of our corporate strategy, which is why we actively promote and reward the environmental awareness and social commitment of our employees.
- Academic degree in a relevant field
- More than 5 years of experience in inventory controlling or management
- Excellent analytical skills and good handling of numbers, data and facts
- Good overall understanding of processes
- Fluent in German and English
- Strong customer orientation
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
Questions about the positions will be answered by Andreas Nilsson 0701-460 391 or Carin Mossberger 0701-460 390.
Welcome with your application!