Open for Tomorrow?
Join and let us shape the future together!
Welcome to the TAKKT AG & KAISER+KRAFT Group. We are the leading Omnichannel retail group for business equipment and packaging in the B2B sector in Europe. Our five CORE BEHAVIORS form the foundation of our activities:
# THINK CUSTOMER FIRST
# EMPOWER OTHERS
# IMPROVE EVERY DAY
# TAKE OWNERSHIP
# COMPETE FOR SUCCESS
We inspire our customers in over 22 countries and with around 2000 employees.Through different brands like KAISER+KRAFT, Ratioform, Gerdmans, Certeo, and many more, we offer tailor-made solutions and a comprehensive range of products and services.
We are hiring a Senior Supplier Performance Expert
YOU ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT
- Owner of the complete Supplier Performance Process (logistics part )
- Responsible of introducing a future roadmap how TAKKT Group will manage Supplier Performance on a Europe-wide scale.
- define standardized processes and KPIs e.g. Lead Time, confirmations rate
- set-up suitable reporting dashboards for continuously monitoring activities on a regular basis e.g. via a “Vendor Score Card”
- support during the selection process of a futureproof SRM (Supplier Relationship Management) Tool together with Procurement department
- drive and own the extension of supplier EDI connections with the support of internal IT and external service providers
- close alignment with all stakeholders within the business division “I&P” e.g. Category Management and Procurement as well as Group function Operations like Logistics
- support Procurement during the supplier onboarding process in regards of defining / review logistics related terms and conditions
- constantly drive improvements of supplier performances in case of deviations
SOMETHING TO GET EXCITED ABOUT
- Driving transformation: If you are looking for the opportunity to take on responsibility, drive change and help shape our success, then you have come to the right place
- Career: Through membership of TAKKT AG and Haniel Group, access to a cross-company network and individual development programs
- Place of work: Modern company building in a central location with excellent connections
- Well-being and health: Own canteen, fully automatic coffee machines and water dispensers on each floor, as well as various health and sports facilities
- Sustainability and social commitment: Sustainability is part of our corporate strategy. We actively promote and reward the environmental awareness and social commitment of our employees
- Family Service: Whether childcare, homecare, eldercare or relocation, the PME Family Service is there to help in every situation in life
YOU AND US – THE PERFECT MATCH
- Academic degree in relevant field such as economics, business administration, retail etc.
- 5+ years of experience within supplier management
- Excellent analytical skills and good in handling of figures, data, and facts
- Solid understanding of processdefinition and processmanagement
- Business flluent in German and English
- Teamplayer with strong customer orientation and communication skills
Questions about the positions will be answered by Andreas Nilsson 0701-460391 or Carin Mossberger 0701-460390.
Welcome with your application!